Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport can get your goods to market quickly and easily:
- No curfew means we’re open for business 24 hours per day, every day.
- Strategically located for North American and European air entry/exit points (Great Circle Route).
- Excellent weather record – 97% VFR (Visual Flight Rules).
- YQM is a safe, secure, uncongested airport resulting in overall operational cost savings and maximum efficiencies and turnaround.
- Transshipment certified airport.
- Two runways: 11/29 – 8,000 ft (2,438m), 06/24 – 10,001 ft (3,048 m).
- Located adjacent to two highly successful industrial parks.
- Two major, uncongested Canada/USA border crossing points within 3 hours by road.
- 2-3 hours from every major consumer market in the Maritimes.
- Largest courier hub in Atlantic Canada with FedEx, UPS, Purolator and CargoJet Canada.
- Province of New Brunswick’s only air cargo hub.
- Land available for on-airport development.