The YQM Airport Community Consultative & Noise Management Committee’s
purpose is to provide a consultative / communication forum for community stakeholders to meet with Greater Moncton International Airport Authority (GMIAA) Management and other aviation community representatives.
The committee discusses issues relating to the ongoing operation of the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport and the activities of the GMIAA.
The committee consist of a broad group of airport, community and government partners and allow for the GMIAA to hear concerns expressed in a public forum and to take action as agreed and considered appropriate.
Next public forum will be held on Tuesday, June 28 at 8:30 a.m. at the Airport Operations Facility (225 Lieutenant-Colonel Rob Lane in Dieppe).
- 2022 Airport Update
- Airport Operations Update (Safety, Security and Environment)
- Noise Issues
- Open Discussion and Feedback
Please RSVP by June 24 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting minutes from the last public forums:
- Public Meeting – December 21, 2021
- Public Meeting – June 24, 2021
- Public Meeting – December 16, 2020
- Public Meeting – July 7, 2020
- Public Meeting – November 15, 2019
- Public Meeting – May 23, 2019