The YQM Airport Community Consultative & Noise Management Committee’s purpose is to provide a consultative / communication forum for community stakeholders to meet with Greater Moncton International Airport Authority (GMIAA) Management and other aviation community representatives.
The committee discusses issues relating to the ongoing operation of the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport and the activities of the GMIAA.
The committee consist of a broad group of airport, community and government partners and allow for the GMIAA to hear concerns expressed in a public forum and to take action as agreed and considered appropriate.a
Please visit us in the fall 2020 for details on the next public meeting.
Presentations from the last public forums:
- Virtual Public Meeting – July 7, 2020
- Public Meeting – November 15, 2019
- Public Meeting – May 23, 2019
- Public Meeting – October 30, 2018
- Public Meeting – May 15, 2018
- Public Meeting – October 18, 2017