The Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM) is a committed community partner. Every year YQM receives a number of sponsorship and donation requests; although worthy causes, it is not possible for YQM to support all organizations and causes.
Organizations looking for support must provide a formal request for donation/sponsorship from YQM by filling out the YQM Charitable Donation Sponsorship Request Form. A committee will evaluate the donation request and determine which ones should be selected for funding.
Funding could be in the form of:
- A one-time donation, or → program suspended for 2022 due to COVID-19 pandemic financial impacts on the airport (YQM)
- Event Sponsorship (purchase of tickets or participation of an event), or → program suspended for 2022 due to COVID-19 pandemic financial impacts on the airport (YQM)
- YQM Promotional package (i.e. for raffle/auction prizes)
Funding decisions will be made strategically in order to ensure that funds are distributed equitably between our communities, and to ensure that our donations contribute within our funding guidelines.
YQM Funding Guidelines
Subject to available funding, our sponsorship and donation program places priority on:
- Projects or programs related to aviation, health, education, art and culture
- Projects and programs that address a community need and provide economic and social impact to the community served
- Projects or programs that take place in communities that are served by YQM (selected community events)
- Offer an opportunity for YQM employee volunteer involvement and community engagement
YQM does not fund:
- Sports – recreational or minor sports teams
- Travel-related costs
- Professional conventions, conferences, seminars or golf tournaments, unless industry-related
- Organizations with values, purposes, policies or practices in conflict with YQM values
- For-profit organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
For any additional information, please contact:
Stakeholder and Administrative Coordinator
T: (506) 856-5435