Parking and Transportation
- What transportation is available at the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM)?
Taxi, hotel shuttles, car rental and bus service are available at YQM. Please check our Transportation section for a detailed list of our transportation options.
- How much does parking cost at YQM?
Visit our Parking section for more information on parking rates.
- Can I pick up or drop off passengers at curbside?
Please check our Customer Drop-off / Pick-up section for details.
- How do I get to the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport?
Please check our Driving Directions section for information on how to get here.
- Is there a shuttle available to Moncton’s downtown area?
There is no shuttle that travels to Moncton’s downtown area; however, certain hotels in the Greater Moncton area provide shuttles from the airport to their properties. For a list of hotels offering this option from YQM, please refer to our Transportation section.
Airline and Travel Information
- Where do I find information about identification requirements, carry-on items and other security issues?
Visit the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority’s or contact your local travel agent for all information regarding carry-on items and security related issues at airports.
You may also contact your airline. Please check our Airlines section for contact information.
- How early should I arrive at the airport before a flight?
It’s important to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes (within Canada) and 180 minutes (international) prior to your flight so you have plenty of time to check in, drop off your bags and go through security screening. Some measures have changed the way that passengers are processed, adding more questions or new checks-and-balances. As a result, you may experience longer wait times as our airport partners accommodate the need for greater physical distancing or more detailed questionnaires and inspection.
- Where do I find information about the Canadian Transportation Agency’s (CTA) Air Passenger Protection Regulations?
Information on Air Passenger Protection can be found online at the Government of Canada’s website.
- How do I find out about airline routes and fares to and from YQM?
YQM offers flight service to more than 20 destinations with a number of airline partners. Contact your local travel agent or your airline directly to get details on the routes and fares for all flights to and from YQM.
- Which airlines serve YQM?
A number of airlines offer regular and seasonal service to YQM including Air Canada, PAL Airlines, WestJet, Porter, Sunwing and Air Transat.
- How can I verify the arrival/departure of a flight?
Please check our Flight Information section for the status of all flights.
- How much do flights cost?
YQM does not directly handle flight reservations and we do not have information on the cost of flights. Please contact your local travel agent or contact the airline directly. Please check our Airlines section for contact information.
- What are the regulations when travelling with cannabis?
We encourage passengers who have questions about travelling with cannabis to get educated before they arrive at the airport. This valuable information can be found online at the Government of Canada’s website.
- Is there a pre-clearance service for flights to the United States?
There are no pre-clearance services at this time at YQM.
- What are the hours of operation for YQM administration office?
The office is open Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Atlantic time).
- Who is on the Board of Directors?
Our Board of Directors consist of more than 10 leaders from the community. A full list of our Board and airport management executives is listed in the About Us section.
- Is there a lost and found area at YQM?
For lost articles in the terminal building, please contact airport security at (506) 856-5429 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (Atlantic time) or via email at email@example.com.
Items found can be brought at the information kiosk or to Airport Security located behind the information kiosk.
For any items left on board an aircraft, please contact the airline directly. For airline telephone numbers, see Airlines at YQM.
- Can I access the internet at the YQM?
We are pleased to offer complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout our airport. As well, computer data ports are installed on telephones located next to the car rental kiosks and in the pre-boarding area.
- Are there luggage storage facilities or lockers at YQM?
For security reasons, YQM does not offer luggage storage facilities or lockers.
- What do I do if my baggage was lost?
Lost baggage is the responsibility of your airline. For information on how to proceed see Airlines at YQM.
- Can I rent a meeting room at YQM?
We can provide you with a boardroom which can accommodate a group of up to 25 people at the Airport Operations Facility located at 225 Lieutenant-Colonel Rob Lane (next to the main terminal building). The room is available for a full day for $200. For reservations or more information, please call the airport administration office at (506) 856-5444, ext. 6, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (Atlantic time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does the airport have a duty-free store?
There is no duty-free store at this time at YQM.
- Can you give me information on the “airport improvement fee”?
An Airport Improvement Fee (AIF) is collected on all airline tickets for passengers departing from Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM). Consistent with airports around the world, the fee is included in the price of the ticket and contributes to the airport’s expansion and enhancement. The AIF is $29 for each enplaning passenger at Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport and the AIFE (Airport Improvement Fee Equivalent) is $24 for each enplaning passenger on all scheduled charter aircraft that do not use the main air terminal building.
- I collect airport-related memorabilia and promotional items, such as post how do I acquire Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport-related items?
We are unable to accommodate the numerous requests for YQM-branded promotional items and postcards that we receive each week. If you are looking for airline-specific items, please contact the airline directly.
- Is the airport open around the clock?
The airport is open and accessible 24 hours a day. Security personnel are always on duty to provide guidance if required. Please note that while access is offered around the clock, services such as retail outlets, the restaurant and vehicle rental and airline ticket counters are not necessarily open.
- Can I make a biometric appointment with the Airport Administration office?
Although the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website mentions that Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM) functions as a biometric collection site, it’s important to understand that the Airport Administration office does not handle appointment scheduling for biometrics. To schedule your biometrics appointment, please use the eServiceCanada Appointment Booking Tool. Service Canada will be able to provide additional details on your appointment and location. For more information or to speak with a Service Canada representative, please contact 1-800-622-6232.