Parking and Ground Transportation
- What ground transportation is available at the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM)?
Taxi, airport shuttles, limousine, car rental and bus services are available at YQM. Please check our Transportation section for a detailed list of our ground transportation options.
- How much does parking cost at the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM)?
We offer both hourly and various long-term parking options. Hourly rates are $4.00/hour, $2.00 per ½ hour and the first 15 minutes are free. Visit our Parking section for more information.
- Can I pick up or drop off passengers at curbside?
Please check our Customer Drop-off / Pick-up section for details.
- How do I get to YQM?
Please check our Driving Directions section for information on how to get here.
- Is there a shuttle available to Moncton’s downtown area?
There is no shuttle that travels to Moncton’s downtown area. Please check our Transportation section for a list of ground transportation options offered at YQM.
Airline and Travel Information
- Where do I find information about identification requirements, carry-on items and other security issues?
Visit the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority’s or contact your local travel agent for all information regarding carry-on items and security related issues at airports.
You may also contact your airline. Please check our Airlines section for contact information.
- How early should I arrive at the airport before a flight?
Check-in times vary for each airline. Please contact your airline directly to confirm when you should arrive at the airport.
- How do I find out about airline routes and fares to and from YQM?
YQM offers flight service to more than 20 destinations with a number of airline partners. Contact your local travel agent or your airline directly to get details on the routes and fares for all flights to and from YQM.
- Which airlines serve YQM?
A number of airlines offer regular and seasonal service to YQM including Air Canada, WestJet, Porter, Sunwing and Air Transat.
- How can I verify the arrival/departure of a flight?
Please check our Flight Information section for the status of all flights.
- How much do flights cost?
YQM does not directly handle flight reservations and we do not have information on the cost of flights. Please contact your local travel agent or contact the airline directly. Please check our Airlines section for contact information.
- Is there a pre-clearance service for flights to the United States?
There are no pre-clearance services at this time at YQM.
- What are the hours of operation for YQM administration office?
The office is open Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Atlantic time).
- Who is on the Board of Directors?
Our Board of Directors consist of more than 10 leaders from the community. A full list of our Board and airport management executives is listed in the About Us section.
- Is there a lost and found area at YQM?
For lost articles in the terminal building, please contact airport security at (506) 856-5422 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Atlantic time).
Items found can be brought at the information kiosk or to Airport Security located behind the information kiosk.
For any items left on board an aircraft, please contact the airline directly. For airline telephone numbers, see Airlines at YQM.
- Can I access the Internet at the YQM?
We are pleased to offer complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout our airport. As well, computer data ports are installed on telephones located next to the car rental kiosks and in the pre-boarding area.
- Are there luggage storage facilities or lockers at YQM?
For security reasons, YQM does not offer luggage storage facilities or lockers.
- What do I do if my baggage was lost?
Lost baggage is the responsibility of your airline. Please check our Lost Baggage section for information on how to proceed.
- Can I rent a meeting room at YQM?
We can provide you with a boardroom which can accommodate a group of up to 20 people. The room is available for a half-day (four hours or less) for $100, or for a full day for $150. For reservations or more information, please call the airport administration office at (506) 856-5444 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Atlantic time).
- How do I find out about hotels near the airport?
For a listing of local hotels, a good resource is the City of Moncton’s tourism website. Accommodation information is also available at our information kiosk located in the terminal.
- Does the airport have a duty-free store?
Relay is the Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport’s (YQM) duty-free kiosk during the winter charter season (November through May).
For more information on the quantity of products you can bring while travelling abroad, please consult the Canadian Border Services Agency.
- Can you give me information on the “airport tax”?
An Airport Improvement and Reconstruction (AIR) fee is collected on all airline tickets for passengers departing from Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM). Consistent with airports around the world, the fee is included in the price of the ticket and contributes to the airport’s expansion and enhancement.
- I collect airport-related memorabilia and promotional items, such as post How do I acquire Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport-related items?
We are unable to accommodate the numerous requests for YQM-branded promotional items and postcards that we receive each week. If you are looking for airline-specific items, please contact the airline directly.
- Is the airport open around the clock?
The airport is open and accessible 24 hours a day. Security personnel are always on duty to provide guidance if required. Please note that while access is offered around the clock, services such as retail outlets, the restaurant and vehicle rental and airline ticket counters are not necessarily open.