The Greater Moncton International Airport Authority is once again planning its Holiday Music Program at Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM). We’re looking for a number of musical acts to perform at YQM during our busiest travel season. Your music will fill the terminal and bring holiday cheer to the nearly 2,000 passengers who travel through the airport each day.
Intrigued? Submit a link to your demo by November 24 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Performers will be selected by the Airport Authority and scheduled to perform at YQM between December 11 and 24 (exact times to be determined).
Performers will be provided a honourarium based on a sliding scale system:
- $150 – Individual performer
- $250 – Group of two
- $350 – Group of three
- $450 – Group of four
- Play holiday music
- Play family-friendly songs
- Play for a minimum of two hours
- Use their own equipment; YQM will provide electrical power
- Be able to get to and from the airport; YQM will provide free parking
- Be 18 years of age or older, or have parental consent
- Agree to be filmed and/or photographed for YQM’s promotional purposes, including social media content
- Not busk during their performance at the airport
We’re looking forward to working with the talented Greater Moncton music community and spreading holiday cheer at YQM!
About Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport (YQM)
YQM is a progressive airport and the leading airport in the central Maritimes. 24/7/365 – everyone associated with the airport strives to provide superior air service to passengers travelling all over the world and to the global cargo industry – safe, convenient, efficient, bilingual and businesslike.
YQM also strives to maximize its contribution to local and regional economic and community development – it currently drives over $665 million of economic activity annually, making it one of the top private-sector economic contributors to New Brunswick’s economy.
Your economy. Your airport.
For more information:
Corporate Communications Specialist
506-856-5459 or 506-962-2830